SEASONAL Distribution Center Associate - Shift: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 7:00 am - 5:30 pm
At the Vitamin Shoppe, we are dedicated to inspiring health and wellness one life at a time.
Our goal is to inspire you to take control of your health. We provide products, knowledge and motivation to help you live your healthiest life. We believe that everybody matters. These words are more than our tagline; they’re our reason for being. For us, it’s not just about the vitamins; it’s about the individual lives that we touch every day. We believe in giving personal attention and doing all we can to help you achieve your unique goals. Our associates (we call them health enthusiasts) are eager – and very highly trained – to help you find what you need, and ensure that you have an exceptional experience every time you visit the Vitamin Shoppe.
Come be a part of something great and join our family of Health Enthusiasts!
This position, which may vary depending on specific job assignment, performs tasks associated with the storage, process and shipment of product while meeting safety, quality, productivity, attendance and behavioral Vitamin Shoppe expectations. Effectively and efficiently uses established procedures, tools, equipment (including RF Scanners), and technologies to complete transactions related to inbound and outbound processes within the Distribution Center.
- Safely performs assigned warehouse functions utilizing established processes, procedures and tools while meeting performance expectations for safety, quality, productivity and attendance. Functions may include, but are not limited to loading, unloading, put-away, picking, packing, replenishing, shipping, etc.
- Complies with Vitamin Shoppe’s policies, guidelines and procedures as well as state and federal regulations, OSHA requirements in the storage, handling and movement of product.
- Performs necessary housekeeping duties in order to maintain a safe, clean, organized work environment
- Informs Process Manager or Lead of any problems and actively participates in process improvements
- Must be able to work Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 7:00 am - 5:30 pm
Assist in other areas of the Distribution Center as assigned